Jet Ski Dock: Jet Port Plus
The Jet Port Plus® jet ski dock has 1 central roller and 14 side rollers. It massively simplifies getting machines in and out of the water
The Jet Port Plus®'s features make getting jet skis in and out of the water easier:
- It offers greater flotation (1005kg) to keep up with developments in machines;
- The sloping section of the dock is gentler, in a "V" shape;
- Jet Port Max ® is fitted with 14 side rollers, 8 of which are adjustable to suit all machines;
- The non-slip tread covers the entire length of the dock, right around the jet ski;
- Two integrated holes at the head of the dock letting you anchor to tubes without additional callipers;
- The bow is higher and removable.
The head of the dock has 8 openings which, with the help of couplers, lets you assemble several docks together, or sections of RotoDock floating docks. These openings also let you attach accessories thanks to half couplers.
The Jet Port Max® can be secured to a wharf and a dock, even floating, using a combination of the following equipment:
- On the platform: two aluminium telescopic brackets;
Connection between the bracks on the dock and the platform: steel tube, with a 4-inch cross-section. The tube fits right into the telescopic bracket and slides into the dock's anchoring area, letting it follow any possible tides. The tube is:
- fixed to the telescopic bracket;
- screwed at the bottom using an anchorage bolt (it can also be struck);
- also equipped with a finishing cap.
Jet Port Plus® with removable rollers
Dimensions: 3,86m x 1,50m x 38cm
Item ref.: RDS-01060
Materials: low-density polyethylene